Drain Cleaning Services
It is impossible to imagine any plumbing system without drain lines. Usually you won’t notice them until something breaks down. It might be the bathtub or shower drains that need cleaning or the sewer and kitchen sink drains, do not hesitate to call the plumbing experts as soon as your drain lines start to get clogged. Do not look further – at Pomona Valley Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning you can find the pros you need. We are a privately-owned, family-run business that has been unblocking and fixing drains (and not just that) for over 50 years. Our noble reputation is based on first-class standards of work, reasonable prices and exceptional customer service. A smart, friendly and professional team works at our company, people that believe in integrity, reliability and courtesy.
Common Problems of Clogged Drain Lines
- Debris in the drain pipe that cause obstruction
- Bathtub drains that are clogged by entangled hair
- Feminine hygiene products that go down the drain
- Grease that goes down kitchen drains
- Toilet paper that is too thick for flushing
- Kids’ toys that often get lost down the bathtub drain
- Food leftovers that are not meant for garbage disposals
- Coffee grinds, blocking a pipe
- “Disposable” baby wipes (they won’t dissolve in water) and other baby products that wouldn’t flush.
As an old saying goes “All roads lead to Rome”, remember that all drains lead to the same one main drain. One clogged drain that was neglected, will eventually influence the operation of all the other drains in your home or business facility. Such an oversight has already resulted in ruined carpeting and furniture at many Pomona Valley buildings.
So remember that clogged up drain and sewer lines can back up when you least expect them to. With our experienced plumbers you can relax and know that they will take necessary care of the drain line problem and have everything back to normal and running again.
Some of our tools and procedures are described below.
- A simple snaking procedure can sometimes do the trick and remove the clog that is causing the drain line backup.
- Our drain snakes will deal with any deposit build-up including sediment, grease, hair, soap scum and root infiltration.
- In case of a more complicated issue, our high-pressure jetting cleaning tools will ensure that the sewer lines are flushed completely.
- To confirm that our drain snaking and drain cleaning procedures have been performed to the highest standards and by the latest technology, we will sometimes use in-pipe video inspection.
At Pomona Valley Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning we deal with various drain line plumbing issues, including installation, repair and maintenance of the drainage system. We are available 24/7. Get in touch with us today!