HVAC System Cleaning & Unclog Services in Pomona Valley
Pomona Valley Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning offers dependable and expert HVAC systems cleaning and unclog services in Pomona Valley. When your heating or AC unit is consistently maintained and serviced, they can operate at their maximum capacity and significantly help you save on energy bills and prevent costly repair/replacement charges in the future. Our professional HVAC cleaning and unclog technicians provide the following services for all of your HVAC cleaning and other needs:
- Preventative Maintenance Plans on Heating and Cooling Systems
- AC Services: Installations, Repair and Replacement
- Heating Services: Installations, Repair and Replacement
- AC Check-Ups and Tune-Ups
- Programmable Thermostats
- Heat Pump Services: Installations, Repair and Replacement
- Water Heater/Boiler Services: Installations, Repair and Replacement
- Tank Removal
- And more!
HVAC systems can easily get clogged and dirty if the home or business owners do not maintain them in the right way. Numerous problems can be caused by dirty ducts, starting with increased energy costs and health problems. That’s why it is crucial to clean and unclog your HVAC system, preferably once a year.
Top four consequences of the dirty HVAC systems are listed below:
- Your HVAC system’s heating and cooling capacity is restricted by dirt and dust. In winter the system does not adequately warms your home because of dirt-clogged heat exchangers and in summer the air isn’t cooled enough due to dirt-clogged condensing coils. Consequently more energy and fuel will need to be used by your HVAC system.2. Dirt and dust also restrict air flow. If the air filter is clogged with dust or the motor can’t turn because of dirt, the system can’t effectively circulate that warmed or cooled air all over your home, as a result consuming more energy and taking longer to cool or heat your home.3. Long run times can shorten the overall lifespan of your HVAC systems, from AC compressors and condensers to hydro pumps, burners, and motor bearings. Your system will wear out sooner because of dust.4. Dust also contains dead skin particles, pet dandruff, microorganisms from cat litter and other contaminants such as mold spores, fungi, and others. When they keep polluting your HVAC system, it becomes a breeding ground for various bacteria and you wouldn’t want that to happen.Our experts at Pomona Valley Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning deliver affordable and professional cleaning and unclog services. Without proper cleaning by a professional, your HVAC systems will inevitably get clogged or become polluted with harmful bacteria and flammable chemicals. This often leads to fires and unhygienic air throughout homes and business facilities. The good news is that such a situation is easily preventable – timely organized cleaning of HVAC systems ensures a safe and sanitary environment for families, business owners and their employees. Pomona Valley Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning is your top choice contractor that provides HVAC systems cleaning services. Our HVAC maintenance crew guarantees a better and more reliable overall performance of your HVAC unit as well as less respiratory and allergy problems. Give us a call today! 222